Lisa Finks specializes in residential real estate in Chicago’s North Shore communities of Wilmette, Winnetka, Glenview, Kenilworth, Evanston and Northbrook. As a licensed attorney and former business owner, Lisa’s in-depth knowledge of real estate law, contracts, and sharp negotiating skills provide unique benefits to her clients not found with your average Realtor. Lisa’s extensive involvement in the community also taps into the critical school and social networks that provide you with “boots on the ground” and the advantage of knowing the inside story.
- Lisa’s extensive involvement in the community taps into the critical school and social networks that personalize the real estate experience and make your house a “home”.
- She offers firsthand knowledge of the local public and private schools, as well as the distinct characteristics of individual neighborhoods.
- As the mother of three active kids, Lisa’s clients benefit from her detailed enrichment, recreation and family life resources.
- Lisa migrated to the North Shore from Chicago with school-age children so she also understands the unique concerns and needs of families with kids relocating to the North Shore.
As an attorney, her in-depth knowledge of real estate law, contracts, and sharp negotiating skills benefit clients on the financial side of each transaction. Subtle details can make or break a transaction and her thorough attention to detail gives clients an edge from the onset. Trained as a litigator and experienced as general counsel for a mid-size management company, Lisa’s business sense and advocacy experience pave the way for successful outcomes.
Call or text Lisa Finks Realtor® at 847-778-0540 or contact her online for all of your North Shore real estate needs!
Lisa Finks Education and Community Involvement:
- University of Notre Dame, J.D.
- Dartmouth College, A.B.
- District 39 Educational Foundation Trustee and Executive Committee Member
- New Trier Parents Association Class of 2018 Executive Board Member
- Village of Wilmette “Housing Our Own” Board of Director
- Former PREP Board Member for St. Francis Xavier Church
- Former 1st Vice-President for Romona School PTA
- Co-Founder of Science Olympiad Program at Highcrest Middle School and Wilmette Junior High School
- Member, Ad Hoc Committee on Private Funding of the Housing Assistance Program for Village of Wilmette
- Former General Counsel, Pro Sports Experience, LLC.
Read more client reviews…